Saturday, July 10, 2010

Neat Saturday

Well, I've been busy today. I fed the pets, as usual, and walked the dog then watered the plants as usual and then I put some eggs on to boil and some potatoes because I am supposed to bring potato salad to Leslie and John's tonight. We are going to have a cookout and also shoot off the fireworks we did not get to shoot off last week because of the rain.

So, my potato salad is finished and is good. Scott and I had some before he left for Branson. I made some hamburgers. He has a date there at 4:00. I hope this works out for him because it will help him heal from a very bad relationship he ended last week.

I vacuumed the house this afternoon and then read my book. It's just a little after three now. I will need to be at Leslie's at 5:30 or 6:00.

More later...

No comments: