Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Quiet Tuesday

Today should be a rather quiet day. All I have planned is to go to my sister's home, just as I do every Tuesday. I was going to mow but it rained last night and so the grass will be too wet.

More later...Slinky is barking for his breakfast.

I spent a couple of hours over at Phyllis' and then came home. It is pouring down rain. I made it to the library and also to the jewelry store. Leslie had a cute ring that had lost two diamonds and Helzberg's wanted $265. to fix it. The local jeweler is doing it for $110.00. Go figure!

I will read this James Patterson murder mystery on this rainy day. That's about all I can do.

Tonight I will watch TV.

Well, there was nothing on TV so I just read my book all afternoon and finished it before bed. I will take it back to the library and get another tomorrow.

No comments: