Friday, August 27, 2010

Big Friday

I went to see my sister after taking Slinky for his walk this morning and doing my watering. She was feeling pretty perky. I also ran by to see Gerry, who had a had a procedure done on her back and then they discovered she had a collapsed lung. They kept her in the hospital and will do some tests and x-ray that lung. She also is having swelling and pain in her abdomen. They will check that out as well. Gerry is 89 so anything is possible.

Then I came home and read awhile. My brother-in-law came about 3:30 and we met my daughter for our trip to Scammon for the Mission Center budget meeting. First we stopped at the family restaurant and had dinner. The meeting was long. It began about 6:30 PM and broke up close to 9:00 PM. I had lots of questions. Leslie drove home since Bob A does not like to drive at night.

Tomorrow at 9:30, I will meet Jeff and Cyndi for breakfast and after that we will get the other three shelves put up at the Antique Mall. We can't move our things in until Wednesday but we can get everything ready for that day.

No comments: