Saturday, August 28, 2010

Busy Saturday

This will be a busy Saturday. I am meeting Jeff and Cyndi at Eggberts for breakfast at 9:30 and then we will go put up the rest of our shelves at the Antique Mall. I also need to get some more boxes. I have been through some more boxes and dug out some more disposables.

I have five boxes of stuff in my truck. Next I will load up the back seat.

I need to go wash my car and clean it up. I did some dusting this morning and also some ironing. I will want to finish the ironing before the second, when Elnora comes to visit. I will need to put away the ironing board and wash the sheets and pillow cases before she comes too.

I am not sure when Keith will be back in Phoenix. I thought perhaps this weekend but I haven't heard from him yet.

Scott may come next weekend.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

Sounds like you have a busy day ahead. Good luck selling your things at the antique mall. Have a nice day...Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Balisha. The booth looked really nice when it was finished.

We put our stuff in on the 1st.