Monday, August 2, 2010

House Cleaning Monday

Today is the day I go to Leslie's to clean her house. I hope Slinky is better today. He was not feeling well yesterday. He was constipated. I gave him some All Bran with his dog food last night. I hope it helps. As soon as it gets light I will take him for his walk.

I talked to my brother-in-law last evening. My sister's ulcers are bleeding again. They are giving her blood now. They gave her two pints last night. I don't know how long they will keep her in the hospital. My niece went in to sit with her yesterday morning and her bed was soaked and all her bedclothes too. She called the nurse in and they changed everything and bathed my sister. That's the problem. When no one can sit with her and she cannot push the call button by herself. She now has a urinary track infection and thinks she has to go constantly yet cannot. What a mess.

I came in to check my desktop computer this morning and found the dreaded blue screen. I rebooted and everything came back but I have no idea what is going on. That's the third time in a month that's happened.

More later....

I took Slinky for his walk. He did do his BM but there was blood in it. It could have been hemorrhoids, I guess. The blood was red. He strained a lot the past two days. The heat has really got to this old dog.....poor guy. I let him in the kitchen some in the afternoon but he wants to be out. He just can't take this heat. It's supposed to be 101 today.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry about your sister and Slinky. Margie, do you know how to delete temporary files on your computer? Maybe, that is what is causing the blue screen. I delete mine pretty often. You go to tools, then internet options, then delete temporary files. Don't know if that could be your problem or not. Have a good week.

Balisha said...

Hi Margie..Take care in this hot weather. I do the same thing as Judy on my computer. Hope it helps.
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

You must have something other then XP, Judy. Under "Option" there is no "delete temporary files" on my computer.

Margie's Musings said...

I opened internet explorer and did it from there gals. I generally use Firefox. It gets less virus'.