Saturday, August 7, 2010

Saturday Sales

Independence is having their annual August sidewalk sale and I am meeting Leslie at 7:00 this morning. Not that I will buy anything but I like to look. I don't get my social security until Wednesday and I really don't need a thing.

I awoke again at 11:45 and again at 2:30 this morning. I stayed in bed and went over all sorts of things in my mind. I finally got about another hour's sleep before giving up and getting up. It's almost 6:00 AM now and I need to leave town at 6:30. First I will water the plants and then feed the animals before leaving.

More later....

I went to the sales. I didn't buy anything but Leslie did. She bought herself a purse and a couple of Christmas gifts....good buys.

We stopped at a donut sale and bought a cinnamon roll and hot chocolate. Then I came home. She was going home to make some more salsa.

I started to start my car and it would not turn over. I got out awhile and then tried again later. It started fine that time. Then I went to Wal Mart to get Slinky's dog food and it started just fine again. It always concerns me when the car does that.

This afternoon, after a nap, I went to the hospital to see Phyllis. This evening, I took a shower and washed my hair. I had a ham and cheese sandwich for supper. Now I am just watching TV.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Margie, The U.S.127 yard sales started here on Thursday and went through today. From Ohio to Alabama 127 is like a circus. This is the first year I did not go. Like you, I don't need a thing and the heat is awful not to mention the traffic. Hope your car is o.k. Have a good week.

Margie's Musings said...

It seems to be fine now, Judy. Thanks for inquiring.