Sunday, January 2, 2011

Busy Sunday

I went to church this morning at 9:00. Bob A. picked me up. I had the sermon. Afterward, several of us went to eat out. Bob A., Leslie, Bobby and Karan and I all ate at El Publito. It was very good but I had more then half of it left over so I brought it home for tomorrow.

We had a nice crowd at church today at last. The holiday had really caused our attendance to suffer. You would think folks would want to be at church over the holidays but not our congregation.

I worked for the past hour and a half on my letters and got them out on the mailbox for the mailman to pick up tomorrow. I still have to make my dessert for tonight's "Living the Questions" group here. While it bakes, I will spruce up the house a bit.

I just let Slinky in. He must be chilled to the bone. He was barking to come in. This morning while it was 23 degrees he wanted to go out. He hates to be shut in the garage while I go to church...even though the garage was almost 40 degrees this morning. The sun was shining and he loves to lie in the sun. But awhile ago, he started barking to get in and so I let him him. It 41 degrees out there now. But maybe he just wanted the company.

More later....

No comments: