Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Quiet Wednesday

I have nothing scheduled for today. Perhaps I'll read.

I did go see Phyllis yesterday although she was generally unresponsive. I also went to see Gerry at the hospital but she had been sent back to Oxford Place. I didn't get back there yesterday so I will go today if everything works out. I'll look and see if I have any magazines that I can take to her.

I watched the president's speech last night but I wasn't particularly impressed. It appeared he was generally following the Republican's line.
More later...

I went to lunch with Phyllis Fredensborg today. We had a good time. I also went out to Wal Mart and bought a few groceries.

Nothing much going on this evening.

My friend, Nancy Roe called this evening and we talked about an hour. She lives in Caney and lost her husband in July...also to cancer.

We will meet after the first of the month one day and have lunch. She would also like me to walk her through how to use her computer. Her husband always did all that for her so she never even learned how to turn it on.

No comments: