Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Day and A Half Left

One last full day of the workshop! It is very tiring just sitting for six hours. The workshop is well done and interesting enough but I have had these workshops in the past and so this is review for me. However, they do feed us lunch and we are getting paid for our time so I will tough it out and attend. He is going to let us out after lunch tomorrow. Then Monday, I will go back to the senior center from 8:00 until 11:00.

I finally did get paid for my first two weeks last night by direct deposit. I will pay a few bills in April, leave enough in there for my Blue Cross Blue Shield which is always taken out before my social security comes in the second Wednesday of the month. I won't have to worry about transferring funds from my savings for that now. That's a relief.

I will clean house Saturday morning and attend Donnie's funeral at 2:00 in the afternoon.

I let Slinky in this morning and he is asleep here at my feet on one of his dog cushions. It is cold out there this morning. He woke me up at 5:30 barking for his breakfast and he definitely wanted in the kitchen. So, I broke down and let him in. Later next week, it's supposed to get down into the 30's so I will have to let him sleep in those nights. I wish the weather would make up it's mind.

Slinky is such an old sweetheart. I fed him his dog food and most of my oatmeal. How that dog loves oatmeal! And it should be good for him. It's good for us.

It's ten til 7:00 now and I will have to go get dressed soon and get ready for the workshop at 9:00. I will put Slinky back outside when I leave. I feel so much better now that I have a little money in my checking account. That's a cushion.

No comments: