Sunday, March 20, 2011

Dry Sunday

I am so glad the day is going to be dry. I stayed home all day yesterday because of the rain and hail. I didn't eat too much either. I had my usual 5 - 6 bites of oatmeal before giving the rest to Slinky. (Slinky also spent the day inside) At noon I had half a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a glass of milk. (I gave the other half to Slinky). Then last night I had a small container of yogurt. Oh, yes, I ate three of my sugar cookies left from the party.

Mostly, I just surfed the net and watched some TV. Boring, boring, boring!

Today, I have the sermon at church. Afterward we will probably go out to eat somewhere...the six or eight of us.

Oh yes...those jonquils??? They are gone now...thanks to the hail!!

More later....

We ate at Bushwhackers today and I had fish and chips. I wasn't impressed. The fish was very greasy.

I got my letters done this afternoon and then this evening I went to the Living the Questions group. Unfortunately, the couple in whose home we met could not get the DVD to play on their DVD player so we just had fellowship and refreshments this evening. I got home about 8:15.

Tomorrow and all this week I attend the job training workshop at the college from 9:00 until 3:30. They provide lunch. That should be an interesting experience.

4 comments:

Balisha said...

We just finished having a heavy rain with hail. Not as big as yours, but sounded so big on our skylights. Now the sun is trying to come out...Mother Nature will you make up your mind?
Balisha

marlu said...

We had that yesterday, Balisha, and it is now 85 too warm degrees outside! Very strange so early but I suppose there is a record somewhere in the past with a March 20th with a higher temp!

Margie's Musings said...

It was lovely here all day. A little windy but over 80 degrees.

Anonymous said...

Hi Margie, Hope you enjoy your workshop. I am with you, I don't want any greasy fish and chips. It is supposed to rain here today, but the temp. is in the 70s. I love it and can't stay inside. So glad to see you are doing well and so is Slinky. Have a good week.