Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Second Day of Workshop

For some reason today was not as exhausting as yesterday at the workshop. Tomorow will be strange though. I leave here at 6:30 to be in Independence at the beauty shop at 7:00. This is the day for my haircut and yet I have the workshop at 9:00 so I have to go very early. The workshop is from 9:00 until 3:30.

Scott tried to call me twice this morning while I was in workshop. I had my phone on vibrate and in my purse so I didn't discover that until noon when I checked my phone.

Keith also called me once but when he learned I was in my workshop, he hung up and called me back after I got home. My brother-in-law came over after that too. He was upset because Hospice is now giving Phyllis bed baths and he thinks that is a bad sign. He had gone to Bartlesville by himself just for something to do to get his mind off of that. I feel so bad for him.

No comments: