Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Chilly Wednesday

I worked this morning and took some cinnamon rolls for everyone. They seemed to really enjoy them. I stayed until nearly noon today to make up for leaving a little early yesterday.

Tomorrow I have a hair appointment at 12:30. I hope my lawn can wait until the first of the week to be mowed because I will not want to tear up my hair right away.

I have nothing much going this afternoon. The rain has stopped and am I glad! It's supposed to be nice the next couple of days.

I stopped by my brother-in-laws after work this afternoon. He had a computer glitch. I tried several times to put in his username and password to update his virus protection but it would not work. Finally I rebooted. That fixed it. Much of the time if one reboots, that fixes a lot of stuff.

I don't exactly know what I want to do this afternoon. It's pretty chilly.

More later...

Well, I found something to do this afternoon. I was reading the Good News, the little shopper I used to work for, and found an ad for Jack Russell puppies. I have been watching for those ads because I wanted to get another one for my son-in-law, who lost his when the UPS truck ran over him. I drove over to Caney and out to the sand hills west of there and found three little seven week old puppies. I bought a little female. She is black and white with freckles on the white....cute as can be.

I bought her and took her out to the kids' house. I don't know whether John will take to her or not. I hope the former owners will let him return her if he doesn't. I took a chance. This one is three quarters Jack Russell and one quarter rat terrier. Her ears do not stand up like a Jack Russell. But she is very cute.

No comments: