Monday, April 25, 2011

Monday Again

I worked an extra 45 minutes today so I can take Bob A. to the doctor in Bartlesville on Friday. I will do that for the next three days. There wasn't an awful lot to do today. I finished sorting the files. When I got off, I came right home because I was afraid it would start hailing again and I did not want my car out of the garage. It hailed about 6:00AM this morning but the car was in the garage. It also hailed last night while I was over to Tyro but it did not hail in Tyro. When Bobby and Karan brought me home, there was marble sized hail on my lawn and driveway.

It rained hard this morning until afternoon. The animals stayed out...Inky in the garage and Slinky on the patio. Missy was in the house.

I received the check from the insurance company for the roof today but will wait until they get the patio roof done with the corrugated fiberglass roofing and also get my yard swing repainted before I write them the check. I want them to be sure and get everything done first. Then in order to get my depreciation refunded, they will have to submit a bill showing that they actually did the work. They are to be back on Wednesday to do that roof.

I checked out a different insurance company for the car. I will wait until I get the final bill from 21st Century to make a decision about it. If I don't put them both with the same company, I will lose a discount.

I made chili for dinner but even making just a small pot, I had too much for just me. I took some of it over to Bob A.

2 comments:

Kelly @ Impowerage said...

I can’t find an email address to contact you at so I'll leave this message in the comment section.

I wanted to let you know about the “It’s Never Too Late Writing Contest” that the Impowerage Magazine is sponsoring. We are looking for stories on how it's never to late to try something, be active, or embrace new technologies like blogging.

The top prize is $500 and your story could be published in the Impowerage magazine. Please see the link below for more details
http://impowerage.com/news/it-is-never-too-late-writing-contest

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Kelly, for the invitation but I really don't have an inspiring story to tell.