Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Cloudy Tuesday

It's supposed to be just cloudy today but rain the rest of the week. I am very tired of rain and storms. I hope we work today. I need the money with all the work I'm having to have done on my house.

Perhaps we'll learn today if Scott gets financed with his car. I hope he does because his Jeep has way too many miles on it.

Yesterday I applied for another part time job. I've probably applied for two dozen so far and not been hired by any of them. But one of the requirements for participating in this department of labor program is that I continue to look for a job. This would be an apartment manager. There's a new apartment complex being built downtown and they are looking for an apartment manager....actually someone to also market the new apartments.

More later...

Actually, they had very little for me to do at work again today. The morning drug. I did a little filing...very little. I tried to organize a storage closet but I did that on my own.

Richard is supposed to come submit a bill to me this afternoon for me to pay for the work Jeff has already done. I thought Jeff would come today since the sun was shining and we are expecting rain the rest of the week. It will be a week before he can get back to it now. Oh well!

The car financing fell through., Scott would have had to have $7500 as a down payment and he did not have it. The other option would have been $2500 and he could have come up with that. So, he'll just have to fix up his Jeep and keep it.

A year ago today, Bob died. It seems a long time ago. It was the day before his 80th birthday.

No comments: