Friday, May 13, 2011

Off the Blogger Several days

Blogger has been down for several days with only a read only option. So You haven't heard much from me this week.

Today I had Richard out to look at the place on my eaves that is rotting away. He will have to get Jeff up from Bartlesville to repair it. While they're at it, I'm going to have them paint that entire eave. For some reason, it is shedding paint like mad. It may be a couple of weeks but I have no idea how long it's been that way. I just happened to notice it when I was looking at my new roof. I really can't afford to have that work done but when you are buying property, you have to just bite the bullet and have it done. I certainly don't have any business climbing up there on a tall ladder to paint.

Then Leslie called and asked me to come to lunch with her and to run over to Cherryvale to look at those bird baths. She ended up buying the one with the Cardinals on it. It's a beauty alright.

When I got home I had to go to the Dollar Store to get contact cleaner and cat food. By the time I got home it was 3:00...too late to go see Phyllis. I will go in the morning. I haven't seen her since last Saturday.


Next week, Monday through Wednesday, I must go job searching again after work. I think I only have three searches and I need eight. I have just been so busy this week I only got the three. Next week my time sheet goes in on Wednesday and that job search sheet goes in with it.

Wednesday I went with Bob A. to Bartlesville to get his CT scan. Afterward we went to Garfield's for a salad lunch. Then we came back to Coffeyville and didn't do anything else.

Then Thursday I went to Independence after work and took Juanita to lunch and shopping afterward. Of course, I bought nothing but she bought two new tops. Then I took her by Brahms to get her milk. By the time I got my hair done and got home it was 3:30.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

It seems that household repairs never end, Just when you get one job done..another one pops up.
Hope you have a nice weekend..Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Balisha. You too.