Monday, June 20, 2011

Another Aggravating Day

Once again my supervisor went off and left for another town without leaving me anything to do. I read my Kindle all morning. The director had nothing for me to do either.

Then I got home, and as I figured, the roofer had not come. It has another 60% chance of rain again tonight so I will have to bring Slinky's bedding into the garage and put him in there too and the rugs and the chair cushion in the shed. I will be surprised if they come before Wednesday or Thursday. What a mess this has been.

I went to Independence after work and attended the MC3 meeting. Afterward I went to Big Cheese and had a mini pizza. Then I went over to Cherryvale since I was that close, and bought Leslie's birthday gift. Her birthday is the 1st of July. I got her the cute recipe book holder she was admiring the day she bought her birdbath.
I'm always delighted when I find something she really wants and likes.

We got the van!! Cyndi found one we can get in Tulsa and she works in Tulsa on Fridays so she can pick it up. It's a twelve passenger so four of us will have to ride with Bob A. That's fine. Bobby and Karan will ride with us.

We are going as a congregation to Branson on Saturday to see the musical production of "Noah".

When I got home, I did the minutes and fed the animals. Then I started calling those who are going to Branson to make the arrangements for meeting.

Tonight I will watch TV. I am tired although I haven't done all that much. I will have to watch the weather. We're supposed to be under storm warnings again. I will need to get the dog and his bedding into the garage and the cushion off my chair and the rugs from the patio and get them into the shed.

No comments: