Thursday, October 20, 2011

Another Thursday

Another Thursday...I watched the first game of the World Series. Baseball is rather boring. I did stay up to watch it all though.

Then I got my hair done in Independence. It was really a mess. It grows long quickly but still needs to begin getting thicker. I am taking thyroid because my doctor said thyroid is low and that is one of the symptoms of low thyroid.

Then I went out to their Wal Mart store and bought Slinky a new bed. They had these special beds for old dogs and they were only $19.97. When I got to the checkout, it scanned $37.95. I told the checker about the sign and she sent a supervisor to check it out. There were two of these special beds up there. They were not supposed to be in that shelf. However, they gave it to me for $19.97 because it was there and there was another one there too. So he has a very nice new bed. It took him awhile to accept it this morning but he is enjoying it now. It has that eggshell trpe filling and cover comes off to be laundered. I intend to move him into the kitchen if it gets much colder and then into the garage where the hot water tank is located when I go to work.

Then last night I went to the PINCH meeting. I got home in time to watch that World Series game.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

Oh, good...slinky is set for the cold weather. We had beds like that for our dogs.I put a little fleece blanket on top of them, so they could be laundered without taking the cover off so much.
Have a nice weekend, Margie...Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks Balisha. I hope he doesn't tear it up with his claws. Slinky tends to wad up his rag rug that I give him to sleep on and make a kind of nest.