Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday at Last!

It's Friday and I am looking forward to the weekend. Why, I don't know. There's really nothing going on this weekend. Maybe that's why I'm looking forward to it.

I watched the second game of the World Series last night. The Texas Rangers team won so it's one and one. They go to Texas today and won't play again until Saturday. One thing...when I stay up that late I sleep very well.

I haven't seen my brother in law all week. He called this morning and asked if I wanted to have lunch over at "Just Us" in Cherryvale. I told him I would like to do that so we went as soon as I got off work. They have a nice buffet there. We usually have breakfast too on Saturday morning and catch up on our week.

I had a 59 cent chicken pot pie for lunch yesterday and went out to Braums for a hamberger and 12 ounce shake for supper. I couldn't think of a thing I wanted to eat so I just had a hamburger there. It was better than another pot pie.

I feel better altough my left foot, my bunion, hurt last night so I took Aleve and went to sleep. My left shoulder hurt too but the Aleve took care of that pain too. Old age is not for sissys.

2 comments:

marlu said...

Your old age comment is so true!

I'm sure the people in that office appreciate your accuracy. What a mess misfiled stuff can be if you are trying to locate something.

Margie's Musings said...

True, Marlu. I found twenty misfiled Thursday and three Friday.