Sunday, October 9, 2011

Great Retreat!

Well, it was a great retreat! We all had a good time and learned a lot. Karan didn't get to go. She came down sick at the last minute. We saw a lot of people in our Mission Center we seldom get to see. There were 71 there and we usually have about 35.

When I got home and before I unpacked I went over to Windsor for the Alzheimers support group meeting for my sister. My brother-in-law was there and about eight or nine others, Just a good sized group.

When I got home, I fed the animals and did two loads of laundry, hung them up and folded them and put them away. While that was all going on, I checked my messages and the e-mail.

One of our members had fallen Friday and was in the Fredonia hospital when I left. I asked another couple to visit her. When I got home I learned she was now in a nursing home in Independence. I will go visit her tomorrow afternoon. I want to see my sister at 10:00 AM tomorrow.

Then I did my letters and got them ready for the mail before I realized tomorrow is Columbus Day and there will be no mail. Well, anyhow, I got them finished.

I am very tired and will soon take my bath. It's only 8:15 so I won't go to bed quite yet.

No comments: