Monday, November 7, 2011

Quiet Monday

This should be a quiet Monday. All I really have to do is bake my two cakes for the dinner tomorrow at the Christian Church in Independence. I will do that this afternoon. When they are cool I will ice them. This morning I will probably do some cleaning. I haven't done any cleaning since last Tuesday. I am scheduled to have Living the Questions group here next Sunday evening. I am thinking of making an apple crisp for dessert that evening. I will buy some vanilla ice cream to put on top. But that's a ways off.

Tomorrow I will take the ten cakes from Coffeyville to Independence. Cyndi wants to go with me. She wants to have lunch with Leslie and me. It's supposed to rain tomorrow so I'm not sure how the taking of the cakes will go. I'll worry about that when I see the rain.

Then tomorrow evening at 5:00, I have my first library board meeting. That should be interesting. Also, the Schwan's man is supposed to come sometime tomorrow. I have ordered three dinners.

My hair appointment is Wednesday afternoon at 1:30 after work. Then the only other event this week is the CRMC Open House from 2:00pm to 4:00pm on Friday.

Next week is a horse of a different color and very busy.

I haven't heard a word from my eldest son. He was supposed to have left Iraq Thursday night. That would have put him back in the states by now.

Post Script:

I did hear from him and he is still in Iraq. He's hoping to get out on Thursday.

No comments: