Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thursday Again

Yesterday turned out to be a little different then I thought. I did get my hair done but Juanita was busy getting a perm so she couldn't meet me for lunch. So I came back home after my hairdo.

I watched "Nature" on PBS last night and then went to bed. I left the animals in the house because it was to get down to 31 degrees and I knew they couldn't handle that kind of temp. Slinky woke me four times to go out to pee. He's old and evidently incontinent. I will probably be alright today but if that happens again I will be wiped out tomorrow.

I learned yesterday that the office will be closed on Friday for Veterans Day. So I will work Monday instead. Tomorrow my brother-in-law and I will go see the dermitalogist, Dr. Eslicker, in Bartlesville and next Thursday I will go with him back to Bartlesville to see his oncologist. He likes someone to go along to hear what the doctor has to say in case he misses something.

I work Tuesday too next week because of my evaluation with Aime. That will make up for my being off on Thursday. Confusing, isn't it? I may attend the Open House at CRMC after I get back home tomorrow. They moved the time to between 4:00 and 6:00.

I have nothing else planned for today but to work....but that could change on a dime.

No comments: