Monday, December 12, 2011

Monday At Last

I finally will see Dr. Eslicker today and get this basal cell off my chin. Not that I'm worried about it but I just want to get it over with. I have nothing planned for this afternoon so I'm just going to clean house. Lord only knows it needs it. I am doing a load of laundry right now and that's all the laundry I have.

But the house is truly dirty. The kitchen floor is a real mess. Slinky makes such a mess dragging in leaves and dirt from the yard. I will wash and wax it. It won't do any good because he will track it up again but at least I'll get one layer off. Then the carpets need to be vacuumed all over the house. Let's face it...it's dirty.

I need to renew my thyroid med today and make an appointment to get my blood work done tomorrow morning. That's one thing Melissa wants me to get done before I lose her as a doctor. I still haven't decided who I will go to when I need a doctor. No doctor will make much money off me. I only go about once a year... if then.

I was queesey last night and also in the night when I got up to let Slinky out. I ate too many rich cookies at the cookie exchange last night. I took two tums before I went to bed and two more in the middle of the night. I'm fine now.

More later after I get home from Bartlesville.

Well he got that basal cell removed from my chin and wants to see me in three months to check it out.

After I finished there I went downtown and checked out the gift shops. Then I went to the mall and bought some PJ's and some socks. Then I came on back home. I forgot to pick up my prescription so will have to get it in the morning. Luckily I still have one pill.

I cleaned house when I got home. I did the kitchen floor, washed it and waxed it and blew off the patio and the porch too so Slinky would not drag those leaves into the kitchen. It looks so much better. I vacuumed all the rooms and will do the bathrooms tomorrow and dust. It's supposed to rain tonight.

I tried to call Bob A. several times this afternoon and there was no answer. I even tried his cell this evening and it went straight to voice mail. I hope everything is all right.

Apdate:

He had spent the afternoon at the hospital having tests and didn't get away until 5:00. I was up to the pharmacy getting my prescription picked up when he called me and I ran by his house so he could tell me all about it.

He will have his stress test today and after that he will come by and we will go to Bartlesville for his EGD test for his esophagus. I will drive him to my home and he will stay here until the effects of the IV wear off and can drive himself on home safely. He only lives about a mile from me. It will be a busy day for both is us.

No comments: