Saturday, December 24, 2011

Saturday Before Christmas

This morning at 7:30 I will meet my brother-in-law for breakfast. We do this most every Saturday morning. Then I don't exactly know what I will do. I may go ahead and bake my pies and get that out of the way.

Slinky did pretty good last night and I got some good sleep. I fed him an extra portion of dog food and he slept better. He woke me up at 11:30 and I let him out to go poo and then again at 4:00 this morning to go pee but it is cold out there this morning so he rushed right back in. He wanted to be fed at 4:00 but after he came back in I ignored his crying and barking and he eventually gave up. I may fed him extra food at night to help him sleep better. I'll give that a try and see.

More later....

What a day!

I had breakfast with my brother-in-law and then spent the rest of the day working on the newsletter.

I went to see my sister at 10:30. After that I finished the newsletter. First I went out to church and picked up the gift Sue and John brought for Gerry and I took it back to Windsor Place.

I got it sent off to those online and then bought the envelopes and got them all addressed this afternoon. I saved the edited newsletter to a CD so I can take it to Service Office and Supply on Monday or Tuesday. They will print off the 105 I need to send off in snail mail. They will also fold them to get them ready to be stuffed. I will need to cash the checks sent to me by the classmates so I can buy the stamps too.

In the morning..early..I will bake my two pies for Christmas lunch. I will bake one pumpkin and one pecan. I will need to be at Leslie's at 9:00 in the morning. I need to find a box to pack my gifts up in.

Merry Christmas to all!

2 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Wishing your a very beautiful and joyful Merry Christmas, Margie!

Sylvia

Margie's Musings said...

Thank you, Sylvia. Merry Christmas to you too!