Monday, January 23, 2012

Another Good Night's Sleep

Last night was another good night for Slinky. I didn't get home until 10:00 from my Living the Questions group. He heard that I was home and wanted into the house. It had begun to get cold outside on the patio. I let him in, took my bath and both of us went to bed. He awoke at 12:30 wanting out to pee and I let him out. Then he went right back to bed and so did I. He slept until 4:30 this morning this time and I let him out then. I went back to bed for thirty minutes more and finally got up and got ready for my day at 5:00 AM. It's 39 degrees out there now at 5:30. Not bad for the middle of winter.

I don't know what I will do today...maybe some housework. I do want to go see Phyllis and Gerry later on this morning. I didn't go Saturday because it turned cold and I didn't want to get out in it. Later this afternoon, I will bake my two cakes for the Christian Church's dinner tomorrow.

Scott called about 8:00 last evening when I was at Lively's for the meeting. He was on his way to Munich at 2:00 in the morning. He was so excited about his leave that he couldn't sleep anymore. I visited with him briefly and then told him where I was and he let me go. He should be in Tulsa about 5:15 this evening. Becky will pick him up. I probably won't see them for several days. They will come to see Leslie and John and me before he leaves to go back the first Friday in February.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

Glad you are getting more sleep. There's nothing like going through the day with little or no sleep. Happy for you that Scott will be home for a visit. Enjoy...
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Balisha. Last night was anightmare though. Not because of the animals but just because I could not sleep.