Thursday, January 26, 2012

Quiet Thursday

It was a relatively quiet day. I worked a little later this morning because I wanted to finish a project.

Then I went to Independence to get my hair done. After that, I came home and got my mail. My Silver Dollar City season tickets had arrived and also a check from one of my clasmates. I went to the bank to cash the check and then by my brother-in-law's to deliver his Silver Dollar City ticket.

I fed Missy the cat her treats and read the mail. See, I told you it was a dull day.

If Becky and Scott come tomorrow afternoon we will go back to Independence to eat with John and Leslie at Turbo's. If they don't come, I will stay home. I'm not much on driving at night...especially with so many deer out and around. I'm always afraid I might run into one of them and I know that would be the end of my car. And I couldn't afford another.

I will pick up a Big Cheese pizza for Saturday noon and take it out there for lunch. Then after lunch Becky and Scott will need to leave for Wichita where she is having her taxes done. I won't see him again because he leaves the following Friday.

No comments: