Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Again

My blood pressure is up some this morning. It is 128/72 in the left arm and 135/73 in the right arm. I imagine having my sleep interrupted last night was the reason....but who knows?

More later...

I talked to my brother-in-law this evening. He seemed depressed. He said he had a strange day. He had breakfast by himself this morning and then went out to visit an old friend. Then he intended to go see Phyllis. He thought it was 10:30. But when he looked at the clock again, he discovered it was really 11:30. So he didn't go today and he seemed depressed about it.

I had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich yesterday noon and a grilled cheese today. I will have breakfast with my brother-in-law in the morning and then go see my sister after that. I have been having smoothies for supper.

Next Wednesday I turn in my time sheet. I should get my larger paycheck this next Thursday. It will be interesting to see what it will be.

2 comments:

Betty said...

Anything can affect your blood pressure, as you know. I wouldn't worry unless it gets too high and stays there for a few days. (There I go, avoiding the doctor, again, and this time, on your behalf. I'm just hopeless.)

Margie's Musings said...

That's fine, Betty. I'm the same way.