Sunday, February 12, 2012

A Quiet Sunday

I had a very good night's sleep last night with no interruptions. Missy slept with me right at my side. She did not wake me up. I guess she knew it was very cold outside and wanted to stay in the house. I guess Getting a good night's sleep is the payoff for what I did yesterday morning with Slinky. I sure miss the old critter. About 5:00, I awoke hearing what I thought was his yelp. It must have been a dream. I went right back to sleep until 5:30.

Today I will have church and then we will eat out as a group afterward. Bob and I and Denise have the support group at Windsor at 2:30 this afternoon. Then I will have a quiet evening at home. If there's nothing on TV, I have a video to watch.

More later....

I went to the support group and Bob A. was there. There were a couple of new people. I came home about 4:00 and finished my letters. Now I will watch TV this evening and then probably go to bed early again. I work tomorrow.

No comments: