Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thursday Again

I slept well again last night. I miss Slinky terribly but the improved rest is very welcome. I forgot my PINCH meeting last night and went to bed at 8:30. I simply could not stay awake.

I took my blood pressure again this morning and again it was low. The left arm was 112/63 and 100/60. The right arm was 116/69 and 101/64. I am glad I am not taking that blood pressure med. I would be wiped out if it was any lower.

I have no plans either tonight or tomorrow. In fact, the only thing I have planned this weekend is to go see Phyllis after I have breakfast with Bob A.

Sunday evening I am to go out to Basham's for dinner and Living the Questions group...if I don't forget and if someone offers to pick me up. I don't intend to drive out into the country after dark in my car. There are too many deer out and around. I may just give the DVD to Marilyn and stay home. We are supposed to bring a pasta dish anyhow and I will have to look up a recipe if I go.

I am off Monday for President's Day.

My latest great granddaughter was born today. They named her Cheyenne Sky. Eight pounds and two ounces and twenty inches long.

1 comment:

clairz said...

I have missed reading my usual blogs, so am doing some catching up. I am looking through to see what happened to Slinky.

Congratulations on your new great-granddaughter! What a wonderful thing!