Monday, May 14, 2012

A Busy Monday

This will be a very busy Monday. I will need to get gas today and also go to the bank to get money. But the biggest challenge is to get my cakes baked for Tuesday. I will ice them in the morning after they have completely cooled and then run them over to Bob because he will take them to Independence this week. I will be picking up Juanita for our trip to Wichita.

I will have work to do at work today. I will be checking old marriage licenses to be sure they have been scanned before they are destroyed. I did that Thursday afternoon.

This photo is my server with my Mother's Day cards on it.

It was a very busy Sunday too. After church John and Leslie treated me to a meal at the Tavern on the Plaza for Mother's Day. Then I came home and did my newsletters. Scott, my younger son, finally called to wish me a happy Mother's Day. He had just been extremely busy. He never sends cards. I think that's a woman thing. I wonder if my older son's wife didn't prompt him to send me a card. Although I think he always has. He also called yesterday. I have great kids. I was a very strict mother so I'm surprised they have a good opinion of me.

I slept very well again last night. I'm hoping my sleepless nights are over.

More later...

2 comments:

ChuckFu said...

Humm, No Esther did not prompt me to get you a card, that was my idea I also got her one too.

Love see you in a couple of weeks

Margie's Musings said...

Good for you, son. :)