Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Slow Day

It was a really slow day at the office today. When I got on my way home I called Bob and I dropped by and picked him up and we went to Brahms and ate a steak sandwich and had a visit. Tomorrow I will work and then have Friday and the weekend off. I need to get out to church Friday and clean. I will do that after I go to see my sister at Windsor Place.

Then Saturday Bob and I will have breakfast and then go to Cherryvale to the Cherry Blossom Festival. For lunch we will stop at Just Us, the buffet there.

I'll read the papers tonight and then get back to this.

I did that. I read the papers and took my bath. Now I am watching Nature and Nova on PBS. Not much going on this evening.

I forgot my PINCH meeting tonight. I stayed home and watched TV until nine..when I went to bed.

No comments: