Thursday, May 31, 2012

Night Storm

We had quite a storm last night. I woke up at 1:30 and thought about Missy, my cat. She was outside. I went to the back door and she rushed into the house. It was thundering and raining hard. Thunder frightens her and she was wet. She spent the rest of the night in her closet.

After the sun began to come up, I noticed another small limb down in my back yard. I went out there and drug it into the carport.

I tried to find something to watch on TV last night but finally just went to bed at 9:00. TV is terrible anymore. The only show not on PBS that I liked to watch was Harry's Law and it has been cancelled. I guess elderly people are not important to producers. The stuff they are producing is just trash to me.

I am to go over to Jeff and Cyndi's this morning and put out cat food for her 14 cats. They are off on yet another cruise.

I am so glad this is Thursday. I am tired of trying to find something to do at the office. Things are very slow and now the other woman who works there is back and I have even less to do. I was doing her scanning. But I certainly don't want her job.

I talked to Bob A this morning and took him some reading material. We will go over the Cherryvale to Just Us tomorrow for lunch. We both need some veggies. I have been eating my leftover chili for lunch all week. I ate a sandwich for dinner last night and the rest of my homemade soft serve.

Sure enough, it was another day of "make work". I don't mind as long as there is something to "make work" about.

Tonight I just had some yogurt for supper and then I went out with the blower and blew off the patio and blew out the garage and front walk. It looks much better. There's nothing much on TV again. I surfed around but didn't see anything interesting to watch. I guess I'll read.

No comments: