Saturday, June 2, 2012

Saturday Again

I'm not quite sure what I will do today. I cleaned yesterday and also did my laundry and the lawn is too wet to mow so I have no definite plans. I will have breakfast this morning with my brother-in-law then maybe I will go to Bartlesville. It's been awhile since I've been there. I may ask Juanita if she wants to go if Bob does not. Or I may go by myself.

I heard from my son, Scott, this morning. He is back with his girlfriend again. He regularly breaks up with her when they have a difference. Or sometimes she breaks up with him. It depends on who gets angry. Hmmm.

I notified my classmates about my cousin's husband's death. Some of them will send her cards, I know. The thing that gets you through these times after you lose your husband, is your family and your friends. I have had dozen's of invitations since Bob died and I'm sure she will too. Bob A suggested that we ask her to go to Branson with us this fall and by then she may be ready to do something like that. We'll see.

More later....

I did have breakfast with my brother-in-law and later I went on to Bartlesville by myself. First I had to buy a new cell phone. Mine died and they no longer carried the batteries for that model. That's their way of forcing us to buy a new phone. They just don't carry the batteries for the old phones anymore. Disgusting. This one is a touch screen and I must say I don't like it much.

All I bought in Bartlesville was gas. It was $3.23.9. I walked all over the mall for exercise and then came home and fixed myself a ham and cheese sandwich. That will hold me for today. I left here after 11:00 and got home after 3:00. I have been reading my kindle all afternoon. There's absolutely nothing on TV, as usual.

No comments: