Monday, August 27, 2012

Another Monday

I've been busy today. I have cleaned house and done a load of laundry too. I still need to do bathrooms but I will do them tomorrow. I still have dinner to put together.

I also got the bulletin ready to go for Sunday and e-mailed it to Johnna, who has the sermon on Sunday. I have my sermon about ready for the following Sunday too. This Sunday we serve the communion so I will need to remember to take bread.

I heard from Gary's this morning. It was my starter on the car. I had just replaced it in 2007 so I was surprised. Brandon said it would have a warranty so maybe it won't cost me an arm and a leg. Even if the starter is mostly no charge, I will still have the labor to pay. But that's upkeep when the car has 161,000 miles on it.

Brandon just called to say it would be "labor only"... about $70. The starter was warrantied. What a relief! And I should have my car before noon tomorrow. Sometimes things do work out.

More later...

2 comments:

Balisha said...

So glad for you that it's under warranty. Cars can be so expensive.
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

I am very happy it turned out as it did, Balisha.