Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A Better Wednesday

Things are much better today. My daughter is doing well in the hospital. I spent the past two days there. My cellulitis is getting better every day. I received the Roman blinds for my apartment yesterday. Two were the wrong size so I am taking them back to the catalog store in Independence this morning to send back. I don't know how or when I will get the others installed. It's not a priority at this time. My closing on the house is not until March 15th.

A friend has offered me a glass top range and I would like to use it in the apartment. I am leaving my glass top range here at the house. I also want to take my own frig. It is a lot larger then the one in the apartment and I need the freezer space for my meat and frozen veggies. I also need to have Cox put another outlet in the den over there for my internet connection.

Sometime I need to get my income tax done too. But I have awhile on that. I use taxact.com and do it myself anyhow.

We are to get a winter storm this afternoon and evening with freezing rain and snow. It may miss us. So much of the time it does. Wichita's weather report goes north of us and Tulsa's often goes south of us. Here in southeast Kansas we are in a hole and often the forecast is not accurate for us. If the winter storm misses us, I will go out to my daughter's home and stay the day and night. If it doesn't, her husband will be with her because he will not be able to work. We will play it by ear.

I am concerned about my younger son. He has broken up with his girlfriend AGAIN. She continues to see an old boyfriend and that concerns him greatly. His state of mind concerns ME.

Thank God my older son is happily married. I don't have to worry about him right now.

More later....

No comments: