Friday, February 22, 2013

A Very Busy Day

Today has been a very busy day. I made a run to Independence to get my hair done at 7:00 AM and then right back home again to go to the apartment and get a few things I was going to need to fix lunch. I then came on back home and did my taxes.

I finished that just in time to fix lunch for Bob and he and I had the first home cooked meal in over a week. Then this afternoon I ran out to make a deposit and to fill my gas tank with gas. I got the decorative wall switchplate and the two Roman blinds in the mail that I ordered to replace those that were the wrong sizes so I went over to the apartment to put the switchplate on. The landlord and his son were taking the refrigerator and range out. Cyndi and Jeff traded me their glass top range for my Dixon mower so I wanted to get that avocado green one out of the kitchen. I also want to use my own frig because it is larger and has a larger freezer. Unfortunately it won't be hooked up to a water supply because of it's location in the kitchen. But it will be much better then the one in the kitchen there.

I will ask Bobby and Karan if they will help me put the blinds up. But first I have to order the custom bamboo blind and valence for the living room window. I will buy a large plastic container to put the drapes that are presently up in. They look just like 1953. I want Roman shades all around. They are so easy to keep clean with just the upholstery tool of your vacuum.

Tonight Bob will come over to watch TV. Tomorrow at 11:30 Gay and Tony will be down to have lunch out with us. Afterward, they want to see the apartment.

Carla came today to pick up the authorization to get my payoff on the mortgage. It shouldn't be long now until I can move. I will have to pay my rent again on Friday the 1st.

More later....

No comments: