Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Another Tired Wednesday

I had another battle with Missy over waking me up at 2:00. I tried to ignore her. I told her to stop scratching on my bed skirt. I closed the door and tried to get back to sleep. Finally she scratched on the door and started yowling. I got up and she ran up the hall to the back door. I opened it and she rushed out. She would not use the litter box yesterday and really wanted out this time. So she was out about 15 minutes and I got back up and let her back in. She crawled up on the bed and went back to sleep. It wasn't that easy for me. It took another hour and a half before I was finally able to get back to sleep. I then slept until 6:00. Shades of Slinky. I went through all that last year before I finally had to have him put to sleep. Only he woke me up constantly..sometimes four or five times a night. Animals!

I will fix dinner today. I bought a small roast last night and will put it and potatoes and carrots in the slow cooker later this morning. I have not been eating right. I had a grilled cheese sandwich yesterday noon and a biscuit yesterday morning. I ate one of Bob's cookies last night before bed. On my way back from the pharmacy yesterday afternoon I stopped and had a mini Sonic Blast. That is just plum unhealthy.

I went to the Dollar General store yesterday afternoon after the snow cleared and while I was over there in the area I stopped at the apartment and took in the three boxes I had loaded in the car. I finally got all the books boxed up yesterday morning. I have yet to get them over to the apartment. There are 16 boxes of books. They will be heavy. I continue to load up the boxes from the garage and take them over. Some I have unloaded while I was there.

I brought the instructions to install my Roman shades home yesterday and studied up on them. I may try to do the installation myself. I hate to impose on my friends. First I will need to pick up a large plastic tub or two with lids so I can take the drapes down and store them as I go.

More later...

No comments: