Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunday Once Again

Bob came over at 9:00 to pick me up for church. Things are looking better but I won't have real peace of mind until the house closes. After church we all ate at Eggberts.

John and Leslie came over after dinner and John put up my new cabinet for the bathroom. That gives me some additional bathroom storage. I needed that badly. I got on the scale this morning and I have lost another two pounds. If I don't stop losing weight, I won't be able to wear any of my clothes. I am dressing up a little more for church now...wearing my dress slacks and jackets while I still can.

I wish I had rented a DVD for this evening. After 60 Minutes, there's nothing of interest on TV. I will probably read my Kindle book.

I got word a couple of days ago that Bob's last cousin, Robert Knox, had died. He was 96. He was a doctor and lived in assisted living in Arizona. That's really sad. His family were all lovely people.

More later in the day...Oh yes, I said I would post a photo of the fourplex where I am living. Here it is. That's my little green Honda in the carport. It's too dark to see it very well. I have the apartment on the left. There are two smaller ones behind me and another like mine (only flipped over) on the right. The glass windows you see are to a storage unit for the smaller apartment behind me.

2 comments:

clairz said...

Your place looks ideal, Margie. Privacy enough, on the ground level, yet folks nearby if you need them. Hope all continues to go well.

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Clairz. I have decided I like it.