Thursday, April 11, 2013

A Busy Thursday

Today will be busy as I get ready to leave for Conference in the morning. I will get my hair done at 7:00 and then come home to wait for Leslie to come. Before we leave, we will hang the blind in the living room and also the small curio cabinet which hangs on the wall.

Friday evening is the John Whitmer Historical Association meeting and banquet. The Conference starts on Saturday.

I have my laundry finished now. I will have to go to the bank later as well as to the market. I need a few things for my trip. I may go to Bartlesville. I could use some more socks. I will be gone ten days and I do not have that many socks. I will be wearing some things twice. I am also refilling my Keflex. I will finish this prescription next Thursday. I am supposed to keep it on hand just in case the erysipelas comes back. Of course it's not completely gone yet. I wonder if I should continue the medication until the disease is completely gone.

More later....

I went with Bob to eat lunch at Eggberts. It was good, as usual.

I didn't do a lot this afternoon. I did take a nap. I have lost so much sleep lately. I am going to bed early tonight. I will be up early in the morning.

No comments: