Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A Busy Tuesday

Today will be busy. I will load the cakes into my trunk and drive to Independence and deliver them this morning. There's another one at the church from a nearby member. I will pick it up on the way up.

After I deliver those and have my hair appointment, I will meet my daughter for lunch. It's been a long time since I've done that.

Then this afternoon I will do some more laundry.

This evening I have library board meeting and foundation meeting as well. I missed last month because of my move. When I get home I will watch one of my favorite TV programs, "American Masters" on PBS. It will feature Carol Burnett. That should make a full day.

I slept well last night. I went to bed at 8:30 after falling asleep in my recliner around 6:00. I slept until 6:00 this morning which is a record for me.

My closing is supposed to be tomorrow at 11:00. I hope it goes off o.k.

More later....

My lunch with my daughter went off well. She ended up buying our lunch. We had a good visit and decided to meet for lunch each Tuesday after my hair appointment. We used to do that before I went to work.

I am to meet the electricians at the church at 2:00. They will give us an estimate of the cost of installing a plug inside the ceiling for our new proposed system to project power point on a screen at the front of the church. Someone needs to let them in.

Then at 5:15 I need to go to my library board meeting and the library foundation meeting afterward at 6:15.

No comments: