Monday, April 1, 2013

Another Quiet Monday

The only thing I have on the calendar for today is the exercise class. Tomorrow I have a hair appointment in Independence. They closed the short way up there today for two months while they work on the road so I will have to take the long way around on highway 169 until June 1st. That's a bummer!

Wednesday I have that class reunion meeting at 3:00. We will decide on cost for the weekend. Then I can get the registration letter out. That will be a job.

Thursday I will have my hair done again before we leave for Branson on Friday. We will return on Saturday afternoon.

More later....

I attended the exercise class this morning after going by the bank to cash a couple of checks. A woman at Leslie's place of work bought my scrapbook supplies. It was a giveaway but I wasn't going to be using it anyhow. I have no more places to store scrapbooks.

Noontime, I fixed some chicken and mashed potatoes and gravy with veggies and Bob brought a salad. We also had pudding and cookies for dessert. I am full and probably won't eat again today unless it's just a sandwich.

I took a good nap this afternoon. I haven't been sleeping well at all. My right forearm hurts a great deal of the time. It's like someone punched me in the shoulder...except that no one did. My right forearm is the worst although the left one also hurts some of the time...another mystery. I often take an Aleve to be able to get back to sleep after it wakes me up...... And I still have the red face of the erysipelas.

No comments: