Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Another Rainy Wednesday

It rained again last night. It is supposed to stop on Friday just in time for our trip to Branson. I certainly hope it does. There's nothing like trying to stay dry while slopping around in the rain.

My closing is supposed to be either today or tomorrow. I hope it finally happens. I had just received the final electric bill from the Catalina house for February and March and yesterday I received the electric bill for March for this apartment. Needless to say, I can use the money from my equity. I am fast running out of money.

The class reunion planning meeting is this afternoon at 3:00. I will have to see if I can find my notes. The last meeting was held at my Catalina house. I have moved since then. Much of the information is on this computer so I can always print off another copy.

I will pack tomorrow evening for the Branson trip. We will leave at 6:00 Friday morning. I hope Bob remembers to call Phyllis about the time.

I will go to the exercise class this morning from 9:00 to 10:00. The rest of the day is up for grabs until 3:00.

More later...

I am fixing a tuna noodle casserole for lunch/dinner today. I need to go get the tuna though. I have the rest of the ingredients. We will also have green beans and a salad. I have pudding and cookies for dessert.

My realtor called with yet another complication for my closing on the house. I went up to her office to sign another paper. Hopefully some time tomorrow we will close on the house. This has been the most complicated house deal of the eleven homes we have bought and sold. There has just been one mess after another ever since the house sold. The closing has been moved three times.

My meeting went off smoothly. I started printing off the letters with the registration forms and ran out of ink. Tomorrow I will go out to Wal Mart and buy ink cartridges so I can finish...if not tomorrow.. then when I get back from Branson. I will have to address the envelopes too. I announced this would be the last reunion I would help with. It will be our sixtieth. We are getting too old to deal with that much work and planning.

Bob came over this evening and watched TV with me. He got bored with Nature and went home. He missed the really interesting program. It was Nova. It was about an ancient computer the Greeks had built to predict the eclipses and the movements of the planets and the moon. It was fascinating.

No comments: