Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Sunday

It's Easter again. Our three pastors are in charge of the worship service today. They probably have something unique planned. Bob and I went out to John and Leslie's for a pre-Easter dinner last night. It was all very good! we left before the storm hit. At 4:00 this morning the storm returned. It thundered, lightening, and rained quite hard but seems to have passed on east now.

I don't know what the plan for dinner after lunch will be. The restaurants may be packed.

Tomorrow I will pay my rent for the apartment and I will wait awhile to pay my house payment. We may close this week on the house. Or it may be next week. Anyhow, I am not going to rush to pay it until my grace period is nearly over. I have high hopes they will close this week.

I have a class reunion meeting on Wednesday and hope to get a letter and registration form out before Leslie and i leave for conference on the following Friday.

Phyllis F and Bob and I leave for Branson this Friday. We will come back Saturday afternoon. We will go to Silver Dollar City on Friday afternoon, take in a music show that evening, go shopping Saturday morning and come home Saturday afternoon. I hope the weather will be nice.

More later...but in the meantime...everyone have a lovely Easter!

Four of us went to El Publito for lunch after church. Then this afternoon I did my letters and went down to the landlord's house and paid my rent. I came back home about 4:45 and watched TV for awhile. About 5:30, Bob came over to watch TV with me. He stayed until 7:45 or so. Then I took my bath and stayed up until 9:00 watching a program on CNN about Christianity after Jesus. It was pretty interesting.

No comments: