Monday, May 27, 2013

Another Monday

Bob and I are going to Bartlesville this morning to do a little light shopping. We both use the hand soap from Bath and Body in the mall. We are both out of it. So about 10:00 AM we will go to Bartlesville.

I wrote some thank you notes this morning for those who helped with the reunion. I also sent the photos I had taken to Phyllis. She does not have the internet. I have all of them on my computer so I don't really need the hard copies.

I slept fairly well last night. I did not take any more of that Tylenol Extra Strength. I don't want to take it unless I just must. I have an appointment tomorrow at 3:00 for an MRI. Maybe Dr. Hsu can find out what is causing the soreness. My appointment with him is next Monday.

Here is a photo I received from one of the people who came to the reunion this weekend. She had her husband take it with their I Phone.



The person standing on the far right is me. This is the only photo taken with me this weekend.

No comments: