Saturday, June 1, 2013

Another Good Night's Sleep

I had another good night's sleep last night by sleeping on that small foam pillow. I haven't had to take any more Tylenol. That's good. I dislike only treating the symptoms. My doctor's appointment is Monday at 4:45. Maybe I will learn something then.

Bob came over early and we went to breakfast at 6:30 instead of 7:00. The sky seemed to be clearing so we may go to Bartlesville later. I don't know whether Sunfest will go on or not after their bad weather last night. The park will be soaked that's for sure.

We saw Jim T at Eggberts. He had had a heart attack in April and had four bypasses in Tulsa at St. John's. He looked very good for no longer then it had been. We went over and visited with him there at his table.

More later...

In the afternoon, Bob and I went to Bartlesville to Sunfest. It was a beautiful day but very muddy and wet from last night's storms. We looked around and listened to some music and then left to go to Dink's to have Bar B. Q. Then we came back home about 3:00. I sat down with Missy in my lap and turned on the TV and promptly fell asleep with a warm cat in my lap.

Later I awoke and watched some TV and ate some yogurt for supper.

No comments: