Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Another Good Night's Sleep

Last night was another good night's sleep. My arms barely hurt. Missy must be feeling better too. She is eating better. I only have four syringes left for her shots so she will soon be through her ordeal. I hope her abscess doesn't come back again. The hair is growing back over the wound where Dr. Cooper shaved it to treat the abscess.

This morning before my hair appointment, I will deliver the cakes. Then I will come home and fix lunch if Bob is still at his home across the street. He may be taking Terry and Denise back to Bartlesville to pick up their car. I have a new recipe from Judy's site for tater tot casserole I want to try.

This evening American Experience is on PBS and the show is about John D. Rockefeller. I don't think I have seen it before. They are doing summer reruns now. But I may have missed this one. Then Frontline is on after that. I don't know what the subject of that show is yet but I usually find it quite it interesting.

The special library meeting is Wednesday evening but I don't choose to be a part of the search committee for the new librarian. They only need three members to serve on it and I am concerned right now with the church camp staffing. It is first priority.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

Good to hear that you are sleeping better. Nothing like a good night's sleep. Also...good news on your Missy. She has a good Mama.
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Balisha. I hope the abscess doesn't come back when I run out of antibiotic.