Friday, June 21, 2013

Friday At Last

I spent must of yesterday working on the church reunion material. I hope I have all my bases covered. Tomorrow afternoon I will take my notebook with all my notes in it to the meeting. At least three staff members will not be there. I tried to make the time accommodating to as many as possible. Even then, some people will not be able to come. I want to make a map of the locations and numbers of the cabins tomorrow afternoon before the meeting.

I have my regular Friday hair appointment this morning at 7:00 so I will have to leave shortly.

Keith called me yesterday afternoon and we had a nice visit. He is very faithful to stay in touch at least once a week. Scott usually is too if he isn't tied up with his work. They are keeping him busy..which is good. Leslie is so busy I don't hear much from her anymore. I see her at church and often over dinner after church but she is usually very busy with the grandchildren and her power point work at church. I find if I want to contact her, I have to send her an e-mail. She gets those on her smart phone and prefers not to have telephone calls or even messages on her phone. She doesn't have time to deal with calls and messages. She has a very demanding job.

For lunch we had our left over meatloaf, potatoes, veggies and salad and for dessert I fixed a pudding. Everything was good. You really can't beat leftover meatloaf.

No comments: