Thursday, August 1, 2013

Cool Thursday Morning

It's cool this morning and I have been sitting outside in back of my car in the carport watching the birds with Missy, my cat. She's too old to catch any anymore...thank goodness. Bob came over while his coffee dripped and we visited awhile. I am going to meet my daughter, Leslie, for lunch today so he will need to fend for himself for his lunch. We will have the chicken casserole I planned tomorrow.

I stayed up late last night and watched some PBS programs. Anymore, PBS is about my only source for decent programming. What a shame! The networks are just airing junk...reality shows and such.

We did walk over to Braums last night and have an ice cream cone. Bob bought. He said I'd bought the last couple of times. I need to go get gas this morning. I'm pretty low.

More later...

I met my daughter for lunch today in Independence. This afternoon the landlord mowed and Bob will trim my place after his charger charges his weed eater.

After a short nap I went out to church and helped get the back packs packed for the kids at Fun Night tomorrow evening. We have 23 back packs ready. The younger group got tables ready for face painting, crafts and a movie night. I came home at 8:30 and took my bath and am ready for bed later this evening. I have a 7:00 hair appointment tomorrow morning. My hair goes nuts with curl when it gets humid. Tomorrow evening Fun Night begins at 6:00 until 8:30.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

Mmmmmmm an ice cream cone. Delicious!
What's your favorite flavor?
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Black Walnut, Balisha!