Friday, August 16, 2013

Exercise Friday

Today is another exercise day. That is probably a good thing for me although it bores me to death. I wish they had several exercise tapes instead of just the one. I slept well last night and my arms did not ache.

I drove up to Independence this morning to get my hair done. It rained a little again last night. I am thoroughly sick of rain. I think clear skies are due all week next week. That will be good. They just get the grass mowed here and then it rains again and it just grows like weeds again. It really needs mowing again right now and they've already mowed once this week.

It's nice mild weather though. We haven't had much hot weather this summer. I imagine we'll have a bad winter.

For dinner/lunch today we are having Judy's tater tot casserole. I thawed the hamburger meat in the frig overnight and went to Country Mart yesterday to pick up the ingredients I didn't have.

More later....

Our tater tot casserole turned out real good and Bob brought a salad. We had the last of the cupcakes for dessert.

I tried to take a nap but if I got one it was only a half hour long. I don't know what I will do the rest of the afternoon. It's only 2:20. And there's nothing on TV this afternoon or this evening.

No comments: