Thursday, August 15, 2013

Nice Thursday

It's nice today and I have been sitting outside waiting for the sun to come up. Bob came over and we visited awhile. We will go to Cherryvale to Just Us for lunch today. It's somewhat of a change from eating my own cooking. I do get tired of my own cooking.

I need to vacuum this morning. I have been putting it off for several days. For one thing, I like to do it early in the morning but my vacuum makes quite a bit of noise and I live in a fourplex now. So I need to wait until later in the morning to do that. I get busy with other stuff and never get to it nowadays. I used to vacuum once a week whether it needed it or not. :)

I need to go to the bank. I am low on cash for lunch. I will also need some more cash for my hair appointment in the morning and breakfast on Saturday morning. My bills are all paid so I am o.k. with that.

I had a leftover biscuit for breakfast this morning. I see I forgot to take my blood pressure pill though. I leave the bottle sitting out on the edge of the counter until I take it so I won't forget it. That didn't help a bit. Well, I've taken it now.

I see in the Chronicle that the Cherry Blossom Festival over at Cherryvale has been rescheduled for September 7th. I always like to go to that if only to just look around. I forget why they had to reschedule it from the spring.

1 comment:

Balisha said...

Hope you had a nice lunch...I agree with you about getting tired of our own cooking. Sometimes it's just nice to taste something different.

How nice to hear someone think of others ....usually people give no thought to the noise they make.
Have a nice day today...Balisha