Saturday, November 23, 2013

Cold Saturday

Brrr, it's cold this morning. We were supposed to have had freezing rain yesterday but luckily that didn't happen. I made potato soup last night and that's what we will have for lunch with cheese and crackers. That's a ways off though because we both had a big breakfast at Eggberts this morning.

I did not sleep well last night. I awoke at 1:10 and finally at 4:20 I got up and took a Benidril. That put me to sleep until 5:30. Then at 6:45 Bob and I went to breakfast. After breakfast I bought a paper and came home to read it and do the crossword puzzle. Then I took it over to Bob to read.

I fear winter is not far off though. It has become really cold. Texas and southern Oklahoma are suppose to get an icy mix today. It's supposed to be 21 degrees today.

I think I will read today. My house is clean and I have a list of stuff I will take on my trip. I have my suitcases down from the top of the closet. I will pack on Tuesday because I will leave very early Wednesday morning for Tulsa and the airport. Bob will come over and feed and water Missy Kitty and clean out her litter box.

More later....

We had our potato soup today. It was good. Then I read all afternoon. I also took a nap. Then I caught the end of an interesting movie called "The Lake House". I may have to borrow it from V & S or buy it at Amazon and catch the rest of it.

No comments: